2. Age: 17
3. Location: Sydney
4. Brand of Choice: pall mall greens for a long while, but I recently started buying Marlboro/Winfield menthols, or Xs when I'm feeling luxurious
5. Cost of a pack where you're from: around $10 for a 20 pack, $20 for a fifty
6. Carton Costs? I don't know, never bought one.
7. Amount smoked per day: 2-5, maybe 8-10 when I'm out
8. Who dissapproves of your smoking? parents (if they knew), some of my non-smoking friends. I'm pretty lucky though, noone gets in my face about it.
9. Do you think you could quit whenever you wanted to? I would normally say yes, but lately I've been less sure.
10. Have you tried quitting before? I regularly go 3-4 days without one, but never tried consciously to quit
11. Do you smoke more when (if) you drink? yeah, even more if I'm stoned
12. Age you started smoking: 16
13. I smoke most when: I'm with friends who smoke
14. My friends smoke: out of the three that do, two smoke less, one maybe more. the majority of my friends don't, or only have one very occasionally.
top 3 reasons to smoke:
gives me something to do (while waiting, in an awkward conversation, etc.)
I like the way it looks
top 3 times you light up:
1. at the cafe
2. when I feel vulnerable
3. while waiting for people (I'm an early person)
Any other comments?
I've been copping some flack lately for smoking menthols, so I'm interested to see what you guys think...do you love them or can you not stand them at all? do you have any preconcieved notions of people who smokes menthols?